Here’s a really great recipe for a quick meal! This would be a great thing to take to work for lunch as well! This is from the Taste of Home Website!
Cranberry Chicken Wraps
- 1 cup chopped apple
- ¼ cup plus 2 teaspoons of Miracle Whip, separated
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small bowl combine chicken apple, ¼ cup Miracle Whip, cranberries, feta cheese, rosemary and pepper.
- Spread remaining Miracle Whip over tortillas and top with chicken mixture.
- Roll up and serve.
Nutrition Facts: One Wrap Equals:
- 387 calories
- 7 g of fat
- 60 mg of cholesterol
- 614 mg sodium
- 49 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fiber
- 27 g protein